September 17, 2019
This version uses the Arnold 126.96.36.199 core.
Important information about Arnold GPU (beta)
- Check the system requirements before using Arnold GPU. If you don't have a supported card or the required drivers, GPU rendering will not work.
- Review the list of supported features and known limitations before you start using Arnold GPU.
- If you have any technical problems, questions, or feedback on Arnold GPU, use the beta forum on Arnold Answers
Update to Arnold 188.8.131.52.
- Expose the shader_override node, for overriding all the scene's shaders.
- Add the option to have no background.
Binary ass checkbox can't be set by script.
Include Graph Operator crashes Max.
Baking crashes with .ass export enabled.
Utility operators are converted into Merge operators when imported.
AOV type names are wrong.
See the Arnold 184.108.40.206 release notes for the full list of enhancements and fixes.