February 13, 2020
Update to Arnold 22.214.171.124.
New USD procedural.
New string_replace operator.
Supporting the physical camera's tilt correction and lens distortion.
- Controllable auto-instancing on ASS procedurals.
- Faster procedural initialization.
- Reduced noise on smooth transmissive thin-walled surfaces.
- Autodesk analytics program available for Windows.
- OpenEXR updated to version 2.4.
Noice AOVs always written to the same file
Multiple keys of an animated alembic file display in viewport and ActiveShade
Misaligned UI in Active Shade floating window on a 4K monitor
Excess memory usage of non-deep/raw filters in progressive render mode
- Prevent Arnold from loading the same plugin twice
[GPU] Artifact in shadows cast by volumes
[GPU] Cache population hangs when Optix creates too many threads
[GPU] Crash on GPU rendering error
[GPU] Increasing the scene size triggers a recompilation of all Optix programs
- [GPU] IPR does not update after changing light filters
- [GPU] Missing channels are not correctly initialized on non-RGBA textures
- [GPU] Volume displacement difference when using a ramp to drive displacement
- [Licensing] Sign-in window flies offscreen on high-dpi laptop the first time after a reboot
See the Arnold 126.96.36.199 release notes for the full list of enhancements and fixes.