MAXtoA 4.3.1 is a bugfix release using Arnold 220.127.116.11
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2019, 2020, or 2021.
- Windows 7 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 461.40 (Quadro), 461.40 (GeForce), or higher drivers. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
Imagers: the light_mixer's exposure should stop up/down by 1 (maxtoa#1040)
Imagers: rollouts supports pan operation, better sizing of the imagers tab and light mixer (maxtoa#1049)
Crashing cases when archiving to .usd (maxtoa#834, maxtoa#1035)
Clipgeo not updated in ARV + IPR (maxtoa#892)
ARV: Opening the render setup dialog refreshes IPR (maxtoa#893)
ARV should be interactive during baking (maxtoa#960)
ARV: Toggling Solo on/off in the light mixer very quickly can temporarily break solo (maxtoa#1016)
Some export operations always show the compatibility warning (maxtoa#1050)
Imagers: the light mixer crashes on GPU when adding light groups (maxtoa#1033)
Imagers: the last layer is not removed as expected when the light mixer is not selected (maxtoa#1062)
- core#10355 Do not warn about loading non-Arnold Yeti libraries
- core#10334 [GPU] Deleting layers in imager_light_mixer cause GPU crashes and frame corruption
- core#10345 [GPU] Stack overflow when using wireframe with many sided polygons
- core#10306 [Imagers] imager_denoiser_noice creates black layers for AOVs not matching layer_selection
- core#10269 [Imagers] Slowdown when doing frequent imager updates
- core#7216 [OSL] Wrong hit distance returned after trace() call
- core#10316 Rare IPR hang
- core#4530 Reset texture cache stats after every render
- core#4845 Support detection of Windows version > 8.0
- usd#654 Transform is not synced for the points primitive