MAXtoA 4.3.3 is a bugfix release, upgrading to Arnold 126.96.36.199 and extending the exposure to MAXScript of the AOV manager, the Light Group manager, and the Renderview.
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2020, 2021, or 2022.
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 461.40 (Quadro), 461.40 (GeForce), or higher drivers. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
Expose scripts to interact with the AOV manager: see AOVs Manager Commands
Expose scripts to interact with the Light Group managers: see Light Group Manager Commands
- Expose scripts to interact with the Renderview: see Arnold RenderView Commands
Disable ARV UI while baking: some entries of the ARV UI are now disabled when baking to texture
- maxtoa#625 Output resolution changes do not update live in IPR: changing the Output Size preset and the related presets now restarts the Renderview. Some cases still don't work, like changing the X or Y resolution manually when in an Output Size other than Custom.
- maxtoa#1089 ARV: error thrown when ARV appears: a missing View transform error message has been removed.
- maxtoa#1111 Folder Browser doesn't show for Search Paths / Plugin
maxtoa#1119 Clamp AA Samples OFF still clamps to AA Max Value
- maxtoa#1133 Scene with xrefs crashes 3ds Max 2022
maxtoa#1147 Force the installer to overwrite all the file