MAXtoA 5.0.2 is a bugfix release using Arnold 18.104.22.168
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2020, 2021, or 2022.
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 461.40 (Quadro), 461.40 (GeForce), or higher drivers. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
- MAXTOA-356 - Difference between CPU and GPU with Skylight>Texture>Bitmap in Screen mode
- MAXTOA-1200 - Displacement does not update with animated maps
- MAXTOA-1247 - disc_light should be spelled disk_light with a 'k'
- MAXTOA-1251 - MAXtoA 22.214.171.124 does not install over 4.2 in 3ds Max 2020
- MAXTOA-1254 - 126.96.36.199 installer has no digital signature
- MAXTOA-1258 - Rec709 is not a valid color space anymore
- MAXTOA-1259 - Multioutput OSL shaders and the PBR material do not bake correctly
- MAXTOA-1267 - Add profiling blocks