January 26, 2015
This version uses the Arnold 22.214.171.124 core.
- Support of Turbulence FD
- Team Render
- Tx Manager window
- Update to Arnold 4.2.3
- Add help links to the Arnold menu
- Support for Vertex Map shader
- Flush Caches command
- Custom AOVs are not displayed in IPR
- Remove Arnold plug-in path from render settings
- IPR crash when delete and undo a shader in a network
- Boole object does not render properly with Cloner
- Tag parameters are removed when "custom" particle shape type is selected
- Crash when rendering motion blur with an animated cloner
- TFD support is not complete, it's available only for Windows and shader sampling has not added to the new host-independent TFD API yet. Jascha will update the API within a couple of weeks.
- Using Arnold drivers in Team Render in single frame mode is not supported.
- Dynamic file allocation is not supported in Team Render in R15, so there could be problems with volume or procedural sequences. Workaround is to add these files to a shared folder and use network paths (starts with \\).