September 4, 2018
Added support for CINEMA 4D R20. Support for
CINEMA 4D R17 is dropped.
This version uses the Arnold 18.104.22.168 core. See the Release Notes.
On Windows, C4DtoA 2.0 and later require the Visual Studio 2015 redistributable.
Support for Multi-Instances in CINEMA 4D R20
Support for the Volume Loader and Volume Builder in CINEMA 4D R20
- Baking multiple objects in the Bake Texture dialog
- Specify settings of the selected driver and filter in the Bake Texture dialog
- Run operator export/import from a python script
Node names are not unique across files in an exported ASS sequence
Opening Xpresso in a blank scene freezes C4D
No vector motion blur from Alembic vertex tags
- State of the Arnold material Alpha channel is not preserved
Bitmap shader does not work as alpha of the Arnold material
Skip license check warnings when batch rendering
Plugin does not load on OSX High Sierra from an NFS drive
- There are modifications in the C4DtoA API which require third-parties to recompile their C4DtoA extensions.