C4DtoA 3.1.1 is a minor feature release, that uses Arnold 220.127.116.11.
This release introduces support for the new Scene Node graph (Neutron) in Cinema 4D R23.
Compatible Cinema 4D Versions
- Cinema 4D R20.057 and above
- Cinema 4D R21.026 and above
- Cinema 4D S22.016 and above
- Cinema 4D R23.008 and above
- Support for Scene Node graph (Neutron) in Cinema 4D R23: The Neutron Scene Node graph introduced in Cinema 4D R23 is now exported to Arnold. Currently only polygon objects and instances are supported. Arnold shaders can be assigned to objects, but it's not possible to create any Arnold specific nodes in Neutron at the moment. (c4dtoa#1687)
There's a known bug in Cinema 4D R23.008, that plugins are not loaded automatically in Team Render Client and Commandline render. The plugins folder (e.g. c:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R23\plugins) has to be added manually.
In Team Render Client go to File -> Preferences... -> Plugins -> Search Paths -> Add Folder...
For Commandline, specify the g_additionalModulePath environment variable.