C4DtoA 3.3.4 uses Arnold 220.127.116.11 and is a minor release bringing support for Cinema 4D S24. At the same time support for
Cinema 4D R20 is dropped.
Cinema 4D S24 related issues:
- Textures stored in the new S24 Asset Browser are not supported yet, because of a limitation in the C4D SDK. Therefore porting material libraries from the Content Browser to the new Asset Browser is not recommended.
- Drag & drop nodes to the node editor does not work in S24, such as:
- Drag & drop an Arnold Material to create a reference.
- Drag & drop an object to create an object reference.
- Drag & drop a Vertex Map to create a Vertex Map shader.
- Ctrl + drag a shader in the node editor in S24 creates two copies instead of one. shift + drag and Shift + Alt + drag does not work.
- Cinema 4D
- R21.026 and above
- S22.016 and above
- R23.008 and above
- S24.035 and above
- xpTrail and Explosia FX support requires minimum X-Particles 4.0 build 895
- Support for Cinema 4D S24: Builds for Cinema 4D S24.035 are now available. (c4dtoa#2347)
- [c4dtoa#2353] X-Particles vertex map on Sweep Object is not rendering
- [c4dtoa#2361] Fracture instance does not render properly