C4DtoA 188.8.131.52 uses Arnold 184.108.40.206 and fixing critical issues related to the IPR window.
Cinema 4D S24 related issues:
- Textures stored in the new S24 Asset Browser are not supported yet, because of a limitation in the C4D SDK. Therefore porting material libraries from the Content Browser to the new Asset Browser is not recommended.
- Drag & drop nodes to the node editor does not work in S24, such as:
- Drag & drop an Arnold Material to create a reference.
- Drag & drop an object to create an object reference.
- Drag & drop a Vertex Map to create a Vertex Map shader.
- Ctrl + drag a shader in the node editor in S24 creates two copies instead of one. shift + drag and Shift + Alt + drag does not work.
- Cinema 4D
- R21.026 and above
- S22.016 and above
- R23.008 and above
- S24.035 and above
- c4dtoa#2388 IPR brightness issue in S24
- c4dtoa#2389 Occasional crashes in IPR at startup