C4DtoA 3.3.7 uses Arnold 126.96.36.199 and is a minor feature release bringing support for S24 Asset Browser urls and some bug fixes.
Minimum supported version is raised to S24.111. Please note that plugin won't load in older S24 versions (e.g. S24.035).
Cinema 4D S24 related issues:
- Drag & drop nodes to the node editor does not work in S24, such as:
- Drag & drop an Arnold Material to create a reference.
- Drag & drop an object to create an object reference.
- Drag & drop a Vertex Map to create a Vertex Map shader.
- Ctrl + drag a shader in the node editor in S24 creates two copies instead of one. shift + drag and Shift + Alt + drag does not work.
- Cinema 4D
- R21.026 and above
- S22.016 and above
- R23.008 and above
- S24.111 and above
- Added support for S24 Asset Browser urls: Links to textures from the Asset Browser are now supported in the image shader (e.g. asset:// and assetdb:// urls). (c4dtoa#2376)
- Custom color space option in the Bitmap Shader: Custom Arnold specific color spaces can now be set on a Bitmap Shader in the shader network editor. (c4dtoa#2426)
- Material reference in the network editor: Normally material reference can be created by dropping an Arnold Material to the network editor. This is now broken in S24, thus as a new option, reference can now be created from the shader tree and quick search dialog. (c4dtoa#2448)
- Release notes of new plugin versions: New button is added to the notification in the render settings when a new plugin version is available online, to open the release notes in the browser. (c4dtoa#2449)
- c4dtoa#2433 Sometimes changing imagers triggers a full re-render instead of an imager only update
- c4dtoa#2434 Light linking in procedurals is ignored