C4DtoA 220.127.116.11 uses Arnold 18.104.22.168 and is a bug fix release fixing a critical issue regarding imagers in the IPR introduced in 3.3.7.
Minimum supported version is raised to S24.111. Please note that plugin won't load in older S24 versions (e.g. S24.035).
Cinema 4D S24 related issues:
- Drag & drop nodes to the node editor does not work in S24, such as:
- Drag & drop an Arnold Material to create a reference.
- Drag & drop an object to create an object reference.
- Drag & drop a Vertex Map to create a Vertex Map shader.
- Ctrl + drag a shader in the node editor in S24 creates two copies instead of one. shift + drag and Shift + Alt + drag does not work.
- Cinema 4D
- R21.026 and above
- S22.016 and above
- R23.008 and above
- S24.111 and above
- c4dtoa#2455 Changing imagers while the render is running brakes the IPR
- c4dtoa#2453 Explosia FX color channel can not be sampled
- c4dtoa#2450 MaterialX look export crash