There are useful links and information for HtoA in the Arnold menu.
- User Guide: opens this HtoA manual in the browser.
- Common Workflows: opens the Tutorials page in the browser.
- Developer Guide: opens the Arnoldpedia page of the support site in the browser.
- Solid Angle: opens the Solid Angle web page in the browser.
- Mailing Lists: opens the Mailing Lists web page in the browser (requires a login).
- Knowledge Base: opens the Knowledge Base web page in the browser.
- Support Blog: opens the Solid Angle support blog page in the browser.
- Licensing Home: opens the licensing page of the support site in the browser.
- Update TX Textures: updates all of the TX textures in the scene.
- Upgrade Deprecated Shaders: converts deprecated alshader shaders to HtoA shaders.
- Licensing: a simple dialog to troubleshoot and install license files. You can query the license status, save diagnostic information to a file to send to support or copy your host ID to the clipboard to generate a node-locked license.
- Diagnostics: tests for version mismatches between the build and runtime Houdini and Arnold versions (a common installation error to troubleshoot).
- Legal Notice: opens the End User License Agreement.
- About HtoA: opens the End User License Agreement.
You can open the About HtoA dialog from the Arnold > About HtoA menu. It displays a dialog showing credits and the version number of HtoA and the Arnold core.