There are useful links and information for HtoA in the Arnold menu.
- User Guide: opens this HtoA manual in the browser.
- Common Workflows: opens the Tutorials page in the browser.
- Developer Guide: opens the Arnoldpedia page of the support site in the browser.
- Solid Angle: opens the Solid Angle web page in the browser.
- Mailing Lists: opens the Mailing Lists web page in the browser (requires a login).
- Knowledge Base: opens the Knowledge Base web page in the browser.
- Support Blog: opens the Solid Angle support blog page in the browser.
- Licensing Home: opens the licensing page of the support site in the browser.
- Update TX Textures: updates all of the TX textures in the scene.
- Upgrade Deprecated Shaders: converts deprecated alshader shaders to HtoA shaders.
- Licensing: a simple dialog to troubleshoot and install license files. You can query the license status, save diagnostic information to a file to send to support or copy your host ID to the clipboard to generate a node-locked license.
- Diagnostics: tests for version mismatches between the build and runtime Houdini and Arnold versions (a common installation error to troubleshoot).
- Legal Notice: opens the End User License Agreement.
- About HtoA: opens the End User License Agreement.
- Pre-populate GPU Cache: This pre-populates the GPU program disk cache. Pre-population is optional, but once done, this allows subsequent GPU renders start faster. The cache is stored on disk, but if the NVIDIA driver is updated, or the GPU hardware configuration changed, the cache may be stale and need to be re-populated.
Note that pre-populating the cache may take 15 minutes or more to run.
You can open the About HtoA dialog from the Arnold > About HtoA menu. It displays a dialog showing credits and the version number of HtoA and the Arnold core.