22 December 2017
This is a bug fix release, fixing issues with UDIMs and AiMakeTx on Windows.
This release uses Arnold 184.108.40.206 and OpenVDB 4.0.0.
Binaries available for the following Houdini, Houdini FX, Houdini Indie and Houdini Education production builds:
and for the following platforms:
- Linux x86_64 (gcc4.8)
- Windows 7 x64 (vc14)
- Mac OS X 10.8+ (clang7.3)
Please note that Houdini Apprentice does not support third-party renderers and thus cannot run HtoA.
CLM license server not detected at startup (htoa#964)
AiMakeTx Issues on Windows (htoa#967)
Crash using the light blocker with a spotlight (htoa#968)
- UDIMs: incorrect character substitutions (core#6511)
- Crash during accel construction with invalid or invisible geometry (core#6481)
- error building BVH over procedurals with no visible objects (core#6500)
- Properly warn when there are more than 15 per-light AOVs (core#6516)
- maketx and AiMakeTx are extremely slow or crash with certain large images (core#6527)
See also the Arnold 220.127.116.11 release notes for the full list of core enhancements and fixes.