This is a bug fix release, fixing issues in Solaris and the USD procedural.
This release uses Arnold 184.108.40.206, OpenVDB 4.0.0 and Arnold-USD (4e5175c).
Binaries available for the following Houdini, Houdini FX, Houdini Indie and Houdini Education production builds:
and for the following platforms:
- Linux x86_64 (gcc6.3)
- Windows 7 x64 (vc14.1)
- Mac OS X 10.11+ (clang7.3)
Please note that Houdini Apprentice does not support third-party renderers and thus cannot run HtoA.
- #1400 Crash creating render settings LOP
- #1358 Fix to translate fetch nodes in
- #1394 Support per-point attributes in
- #1396 Install hydra render delegate to
- #1403 Support generic shaders as materials in
usd#222 Per-vertex UV coordinates causing errors
usd#247 Incorrect width to radius translation in the procedural
usd#228 Varying user data is now supported on points nodes
usd#239 BasisCurves are now supported
usd#211 Procedural fix to read shader output connections correctly
See also the Arnold 220.127.116.11 release notes for the full list of core enhancements and fixes.