September 12, 2018
This version uses the Arnold 22.214.171.124 core.
MtoA 126.96.36.199 is a hotfix release. It includes the following fixes:
- Fixed crash with animated hidden curves
- Mesh light transformation wasn't updated properly during IPR sessions.
- Fixed false positive virus detection of Uninstall.exe
- 0-based Zbrush tiling mode wasn't rendering properly
- Cell noise time parameter not evaluated properly when animated
- Fixed the gain parameter in range shader (introduced in MtoA 3.1.0), which was not returning the expected curve.
|#3551||Mesh Light doesn't Update in ARV + AVP|
|#3558||False positive virus detection for Uninstall.exe|
|#3413||0-based (Zbrush) UV Tiles don't render in MtoA 3.0 with new tx conversion|
|#3543||Runtime error because scripts/mtoa/utils.py calls cmd.currentTime() with no flag|
|#3042||transform node left behind when deleting aiAreaLight after creation|
|#3547||ARV: .jpeg or .tiff images can't be loaded|
|#3548||ARV : pixel information doesn't match the cursor tip|
|#3561||Crash with animated curves|