January 15, 2019
This version uses the Arnold 18.104.22.168 core.
MtoA 22.214.171.124 is a hotfix release.
It includes several fixes related to Xgen:
- Global offset wasn't applied on the xgen geometries
- Improved stabitility in multi-thread
- Motion range wasn't set properly since 3.1.1
As well as the following bugfixes :
- User data set on Standins were not working in 3.1.2
- Fixed major memory leak in the contour filter (which is used by the toon shader)
- Fixed crash when writing out Render Stats
- Fixed crashes and memory issues that could happen during TX generation
|#3661||xgen_procedural not exporting motion_start / motion_end to child objects|
|#3660||xgen not respecting when origin offset is set|
|#3670||[xgen] camera information not being set in batch|
|#3673||User Data not exported anymore on Standins|