This tutorial will cover how to recreate the above render using a high resolution diffuse, bump and specular map connected to a Standard Surface shader. We will use a Skydome light to create realistic specular reflections in the wood material.
- Start by downloading the high resolution (6k) wood textures that we will connect to a Standard Surface shader here:
- Create a polygon plane for the floor and assign a Standard Surface shader to it.
- Create a Skydome light and connect an HDR map to its Color attribute.
- Connect the diffuse map to the Base Color attribute.
- Connect the specular map to the Specular Color and Specular Weight attributes.
- Connect the bump map to the Bump Mapping attribute.
Only a very subtle bump depth value is required.