Getting Technical Support for Autodesk Licensing
Autodesk licensing is supported by the Autodesk support team.
To contact Autodesk support, log on to your Autodesk account, and go to https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support
For Arnold 5.0.1 and later, annual subscriptions, permanent licenses, and EDU licenses all use Autodesk licensing.
Only monthly subscription licenses still use RLM.
To use an Autodesk license with an Arnold plug-in, you need:
- MtoA 2.0.1 or later
- C4DtoA 2.0.3 or later
- HtoA 2.1.0 or later
- MAXtoA 1.0.832 or later
- KtoA 2.0.2 or later
An ARNOLD 2018 license works with any version of Maya, 3ds Max, CINEMA 4D, Houdini, or Katana, as long as you have at least the version listed above.
Getting Your Autodesk License
If you don't have your license network license file yet, log on to your Autodesk Account and generate the license file.
- Log in to manage.autodesk.com
- Locate your software title in the list of products on the Products & Services page. Set the License type filter to Network to see only your multi-user licenses.
- Click the menu icon and select Generate Network License File from the pop-up menu.
- For most license servers you should choose Single Server
- Enter the server name and MAC address for your server.
- Click the + button to select product licenses for this server.
- Check the Arnold in the list of products
- Click Generate License File
- You can then save the file, and email, it to your self for your records.
Setting up a License Server
Install and Configure the Network License Manager on