Get single-user licenses for Arnold 6
Monthly, annual, and 3-year single-user subscriptions of Arnold 6 are now available on the Autodesk e-store
No more license servers! With a new single-user subscription, you just sign in with your Autodesk ID.
Get a 30-day trial
If you want to try Arnold for 30 days, all you have to do is create an Autodesk account and sign in.
You need a new network license for Arnold 6
For network licenses, Arnold 6 switches to ARNOL_2020 licenses (Arnold 5 uses ARNOL_2018)
That means you have to log on to your Autodesk account and generate a new network license.
Your new license will include both ARNOL_2020 and ARNOL_2018 licenses, so you can use the new license file with either Arnold 6 or Arnold 5.
Manage licenses with the new Arnold License Manager
There’s a new Arnold License Manager that provides a user interface for:
- Signing in (and, if necessary, installing the necessary single-user licensing components)
- Maya and 3ds Max users may also sign in in the main application.
- Switching between single-user and network licensing
- Connecting to network license servers
- Getting diagnostics
- Installing the Autodesk Network License Manager (super helpful for macOS, where it sets up a plist daemon to automatically restart lmgrd)
The Arnold License Manager is available from the Arnold > Licensing menu in Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini, CINEMA 4D, and Katana.
You can also run the Arnold License Manager from the command line.