For monthly subscription licenses, Arnold uses the RLM license server.
- You can download the Arnold license server here.
- These downloads include both the generic RLM license server and the specific Solid Angle license daemon.
- The latest version of the RLM license server works with all older versions of Arnold.
You can find more information and troubleshooting help for RLM on the RLM support site.
- Search the FAQ for common problems with RLM license servers.
- Review the list of fixed issues, to see if a problem is fixed in a newer release.
- Read some troubleshooting tips (PDF)
- Get the License Administration Guide (PDF), which is a technical reference to setting up an RLM license server (this is the same manual that can view from the RLM web admin page)