This is a bugfix release. For the full list of features and requirements see the Arnold 220.127.116.11 release notes.
- Microsoft Azure CA update: Updated Azure intermediate CAs for the US and Chinese sovereign clouds as of December 2nd, 2020.
- Windows 7 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- Linux with at least glibc 2.12 and libstdc++ 3.4.13 (gcc 4.4.7). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 6.
- OSX 10.11 to 10.15. Note that macOS 11 Big Sur is not certified.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering works on Windows and Linux only and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 455.38 or higher drivers on Linux and 457.09 (Quadro), 457.30 (GeForce), or higher on Windows. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
- core#10125 Bad chromaticity detection when linear and narrow color space are the same
- core#9979 Crash when missing config in color_manager_ocio
- core#10140 Crash with quad_light and IPR
- core#10050 [GPU] Crash in displacement in when using tracing shaders in the scene
- core#10128 [GPU] Curvature shader slows down render
- core#10060 [GPU] Improve handling of stack overflow exceptions
- core#10118 [GPU] Improve NVML detection
- core#10196 [GPU] Light disappears during GPU IPR after modification
- core#9634 [GPU] OSL texture lookup crashing on a subsequent renders
- core#10163 [GPU] Single channel float texture artifacts
- core#10231 [GPU] Texture and exception handling errors using multiple GPUs without NVLink
- core#10146 Hang in crash handler
- core#10165 [OSL] Artifacts when using randomwalk_bssrdf in OSL
- core#10159 Random crash in subdivision after render interruption
- core#10124 Surfaces with transmission depth can disappear with nested dielectrics on CPU
- usd#592 Invalid face-varying primvars crash the render delegate
- usd#596 Invalid USD is produced if polymesh is made of triangles and nsides is empty
- usd#481 std::string, TfToken, and SdfAssetPath typed VtArrays are not converted when setting primvars