March 27, 2019
This release includes the beta version of Arnold GPU
Important information about Arnold GPU (beta)
- Check the system requirements before using Arnold GPU. If you don't have a supported card or the required drivers, GPU rendering will not work.
- Review the list of supported features and known limitations before you start using Arnold GPU.
- If you have any technical problems, questions, or feedback on Arnold GPU, use the beta forum on Arnold Answers
Download and Installation
- Arnold: 5.3.0
- Katana: 3.0v1+, 3.1v1+
- Linux: x86-64, RHEL 6+ or compatible glibc
- Windows: 7+ on x86-64, with VC++ 2015 redistributable installed
- GPU (beta): see here for detailed information. Required NVIDIA drivers:
Linux: 418.56 or higher
Windows: 419.67 or higher
Update to Arnold 126.96.36.199: Update Arnold core to 188.8.131.52 which includes some important bug fixes. See the core release notes for more information.
#374 GPU cache population script not reporting enough information
#375 Shelf scripts with Qt4 UI do not work in Katana 3.1+
#376 Update alternate-named global setting parameters in update script