KtoA 126.96.36.199 is a bugfix release using Arnold 188.8.131.52.
- Katana 3.2v1+, 3.5v1+, 3.6v1+ and 4.0v1+
- Windows 7 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable
- Linux with at least glibc 2.12 and libstdc++ 3.4.13 (gcc 4.4.7). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 6
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above
- Arnold GPU works on Linux and Windows and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 450.57 or higher drivers on Linux and 451.77 or higher on Windows. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Download KtoA for your platform and Katana version.
- Run the self-extracting installer. See the installation steps here.
- ktoa#542 Toon parameter values not exported to Arnold
- ktoa#544 Popup/mapper widget issues in Katana 4