KtoA 184.108.40.206 is a bugfix release using Arnold 220.127.116.11.
- Katana 3.2v1+, 3.5v1+, 3.6v1+ and 4.0v1+
- Windows 7 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable
- Linux with at least glibc 2.12 and libstdc++ 3.4.13 (gcc 4.4.7). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 6
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above
- Arnold GPU works on Linux and Windows and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 450.57 or higher drivers on Linux and 451.77 or higher on Windows. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Download KtoA for your platform and Katana version.
- Run the self-extracting installer. See the installation steps here.
- ktoa#547 License Manager shelf script does not work
- ktoa#553 Conditional vis ops don't work as intended
- core#10125 Bad chromaticity detection when linear and narrow color space are the same
- core#9979 Crash when missing config in color_manager_ocio
- core#10140 Crash with quad_light and IPR
- core#9634 [GPU] OSL texture lookup crashing on a subsequent renders
- core#10050 [GPU] Crash in displacement in when using tracing shaders in the scene
- core#10128 [GPU] Curvature shader slows down render
- core#10060 [GPU] Improve handling of stack overflow exceptions
- core#10118 [GPU] Improve NVML detection
- core#10196 [GPU] Light disappears during GPU IPR after modified
- core#10163 [GPU] Single channel float texture artifacts
- core#10231 [GPU] Texture and exception handling errors using multiple GPUs without NVLink
- core#10146 Fixed a hang in crash handler
- core#10175 Mix of two standard_surfaces with transmission hangs the render
- core#9982 Negative values with thin_film and transmission
- core#10165 [OSL] Artifacts when using randomwalk_bssrdf in OSL
- core#10159 Random crash in subdivision after render interruption
- core#10124 Surfaces with transmission depth can disappear with nested dielectrics on CPU
- usd#592 Invalid face-varying primvars crash the render delegate
- usd#596 Invalid USD is produced if polymesh is made of triangles and nsides is empty
- usd#481 std::string, TfToken, and SdfAssetPath typed VtArrays are not converted when setting primvars