KtoA 18.104.22.168 is a bugfix release using Arnold 22.214.171.124.
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- Linux with at least glibc 2.17 and libstdc++ 4.8.5 (gcc 4.8.5). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 7.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering works on Windows and Linux only and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 455.38 or higher drivers on Linux and 457.09 (Quadro), 457.30 (GeForce) or higher on Windows. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
- Download KtoA for your platform and Katana version.
- Run the self-extracting installer. See the installation steps here.
- ktoa#590 Custom shaders do not show up in ArnoldShadingNode
- ktoa#592 Int parameter in args files should use "True" instead of "1"
- core#10355 Do not warn about loading non-Arnold Yeti libraries
- core#10334 [GPU] Deleting layers in imager_light_mixer cause GPU crashes and frame corruption
- core#10345 [GPU] Stack overflow when using wireframe with many sided polygons
- core#10306 [Imagers] imager_denoiser_noice creates black layers for AOVs not matching layer_selection
- core#10269 [Imagers] Slowdown when doing frequent imager updates
- core#7216 [OSL] Wrong hit distance returned after trace() call
- core#10316 Rare IPR hang
- core#4530 Reset texture cache stats after every render
- core#4845 Support detection of Windows version > 8.0
- usd#654 Transform is not synced for the points primitive