July 25 2013
This version uses Arnold 18.104.22.168.
- Support for Multiple UV projections (#278). Color vertices at maps and normal maps will work as expected in all the cases.
- New scene rebuild mode to control how scene changes are handled inside an IPR session (Auto, Always, Manual and Fly-through). See details.
- Fog Shader exposed (#1630). See details.
- Added a photometric light (#1088). See details.
- Softimage 2011 is not supported anymore.
- SItoA for Softimage 2014 will only work with SP2 or later due to an API compatibility break from Autodesk.
- Due to the support for multiple UV projections, the look of old scenes using multiple uv projections can change.
- The complex_fresnel shader has been removed as it was buggy and there are better solutions around it (#1632).
- Improvements to the physical sky could break old scenes that used it.