April 15 2013
This version uses Arnold 184.108.40.206.
- Faster export times.
- Improved behavior on isolate selection.
- Beware: We now follow the official Softimage cross-platform deployment workflow. This means that the SItoA plugin is installed in the Application\Plugins\bin\nt-x86-64 folder on Windows and Application/Plugins/bin/linux on Linux. This can make old scenes stop working unless the shaders_path and procedurals_path are changed to reflect the new path.
- Beware: We have removed the legacy light filters and the sta_displacement shader, which can make old scenes stop working.
- This is the first release with Linux binaries.
- This is the first version supporting Softimage 2014.
- Support for the Softimage motion blur property has been removed. The Arnold Parameters PPG now has two checks to independently disable transformation and deformation motion blur.