July 27, 2015
This version uses the Arnold 220.127.116.11 core.
- Support for Tile flag and Repetition options of Texture Tag
- Show progress in Picture Viewer while rendering
- Add Arnold python binding to the installer
- Option to disable preview render of an Arnold material
- Connect selected shader to beauty port by Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut
- Assign texture to parameter by Ctrl+Shift+T shortcut
- Update to Arnold 18.104.22.168
- image shader now has Offset U and Offset V parameters for offsetting textures
- polymeshes have a new Adaptive space attribute for subdivision surfaces
- Ramp color is not linearized
- Object with a material sometimes pasted to a new scene using an existing material
- Do not smooth a polygon object when it has no Phong tag
- Combine light filters
- Occasional crashes in IPR when double click on a Hair Material
- Set transformation of TP particle instances correctly
- No IPR update when active object is set as camera
- Use a link field for camera_projection.camera
- Occasional "no camera" error when rendering
- Incompatible changes:
- Old scenes using ramp_rgb shader can have different result because color is now linearized.
- Camera has to be updated manually in camera_projection shader because it changed to a link field.