- Display Arnold Light in the viewport
- Display Arnold Sky in the viewport
- Optimize Arnold Sky in IPR
- Select light type directly from the plugin menu
- Make Arnold Light work with the C4D Lighting tool
- Make AOV name parameters visible on the UI
- Export reference object (Pref)
- Support for light blocker shader
- Add bitmap loader for .tx files
- Add shadow_matte AOV for shadow matte shader
- Arnold Sky rotation export is wrong
- Crash on quit when the Tx Manager window is docked
- Crash when IPR is redirected to the viewport and viewport is maximized
- IPR does not update when moving Focus Object of the camera
- Wrong ASS export using simulators (e.g. Emitter)
- Change label of standard.dispersion_abbe
- Fixed shadow opacity in shadow matte shader
- Show correct output data type in network editor
- Bring the network editor window to the front when clicking open
- Crash when rendering xpTrail in Constraint mode with motion blur
- Limitations of Arnold Light viewport display:
Arnold specific settings (like. color texture, radius, etc.) are not supported.
Skydome light is not supported.
- Limitations of Arnold Sky viewport display:
- Physical sky is not supported.
- Lighting is not supported.
- If a shader network material is linked to sky color then only a root image shader is supported, UV settings of the image shader are not supported.