15 January 2016
This is bugfix release, bringing ramp shaders IPR updates.
This release uses Arnold 126.96.36.199 and OpenVDB 3.0.0.
Binaries available for the following Houdini, Houdini FX or Houdini Education production builds:
and for the following platforms:
- Linux x86_64 (gcc4.4 for H14, gcc4.8 for H15)
- Windows 7 x64 (vc11)
- Mac OS X 10.8+
Please note that Houdini Apprentice and Houdini Indie do not support third party renderers and thus cannot run HtoA.
- Ramp shaders are now updated in IPR (htoa#403)
- Uninitialized type parameter in Ramp Float shader gives random results (htoa#743)
- Crash when comparing compressed arrays (core#5054)
- Skip TX generation if the image file is already a .tx (htoa#730)
- Exception when exporting an ASS file without a camera (htoa#741)
Empty procedural bounds with
[ENVVAR]token in a Procedural filename (htoa#742)
See also the Arnold 188.8.131.52 release notes for the full list of core enhancements.