25 October 2015
This is a bugfix release, with initial support for array parameters.
This release uses Arnold 220.127.116.11 and OpenVDB 3.0.0.
Binaries available for the following Houdini, Houdini FX or Houdini Education production builds:
and for the following platforms:
- Linux x86_64 (gcc4.4 for H14, gcc4.8 for H15)
- Windows 7 x64 (vc11)
- Mac OS X 10.8+
Please note that Houdini Apprentice and Houdini Indie do not support third party renderers and thus cannot run HtoA.
- Initial support for array parameters of shaders (htoa#276)
Search path splitting inconsistent between parameters and platforms (core#4897)
rays/pixel stat not outputting correct value when there were 0 rays/pixel (core#4898)
Rare numerical precision artifacts causing noisy bumpmapping (core#4911)
UDIM tile selection needs to handle bad barycentric coordinates (core#4914)
Incorrect render with matte surfaces behind volumes (core#4918)
Deep EXR: preserve float or RGB ID values when tolerance is zero (core#4921)
Hostname missing in the logs on some Linux distributions (core#4924)
- Use existing .tx textures not working for lights (htoa#705)
space_transformshould default to object space inside
- Crash when rendering instances with motion blur (htoa#708)
- Update tutorials link to common workflows (htoa#675)
- Wrongly merged indexed user data when more than one attribute is merged (htoa#711)