RenderView Bug Fixes
This bugfix release solves several instabilities in the Arnold RenderView, as well as some update issues during the RenderView's IPR.
- Several crashes were related to changes with the render resolution, which could also happen when using the new Test Resolution "Fit to Windows Size" option.
- Instabilities could appear in different situations when closing and re-opening the viewer.
- Assigning new shaders with the RenderView opened could freeze Maya. It could also prevent the render to update after future changes on this new shader.
- Switching AOVs could sometimes take a long time to refresh
- Showing R, G, B or A channels with odd resolution values (721, 503, etc...) made the OpenGL display distorted. Such odd values can happen by resizing the window with "Fit Windows size" test resolution mode.
Type: defect (8 matches)