05 October 2016
This version uses the Arnold 18.104.22.168 core.
MtoA is a bugfix release. It contains the following changes :
- Instances were failing to render in the Render View
- Texture reference object wasn't exporting the correct normals (nref)
- Material Viewer was showing a blurry result when motion blur was enabled in the render setting
- Solved errors in TxManager when opened before any rendering
- Flush skydome cache now invalidates the connected texture
- TxManager now takes Color Management into account with "Use Textures in Folder"
- IPR with motion blur wasn't always rendering the correct frame
- Added, R, G, B, A, L shortcuts for channels display in Arnold RenderView
- Console Logs were sometimes hidden
- Cached animation / dynamics were not rendered properly with motion blur
Solved errors when MtoA was loaded before Bifrost
Ticket Summary #2570 Instances aren't rendering interactively in 22.214.171.124 #2423 cached(alembic/dynamics) not rendering properly with motion blur in Arnold #2581 MtoA windows installer does not check for previous installed versions #2547 addOneTabToGlobalsWindow should be replaced with a callback. #2561 Fix problems with render settings presets. #2582 Material Viewer has motion blur if enabled in Arnold render settings #1785 IPR with Motion Blur : moving the timeline renders wrong frame #2389 Errors when exporting nref #2506 In Maya 2017 TX Manager do not list the texture if render settings are not open before of it #2541 Flush Skydome cache should invalidate the connected texture #2543 Issue when Mtoa is loaded before bifrost #2559 Build OSX version of MtoA with -mmacosx-version-min=10.9 #2586 Tx Manager using "Textures in folder" should be color-management aware #2587 Console Logs not always displayed