- Log in to manage.autodesk.com
- Locate your software title in the list of products on the Products & Services page. Set the License type filter to Network to see only your multi-user licenses.
- Click the menu icon and select Generate Network License File from the pop-up menu.
- For most license servers you should choose Single Server
- Enter the server name and MAC address for your server.
- Click the + button to select product licenses for this server.
- Check the Arnold in the list of products
- Click Generate License File
- You can then save the file, and email , it to your self for your records.