KtoA 126.96.36.199 is a bug fix release, which bundles Arnold core 188.8.131.52
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- Linux with at least glibc 2.17 and libstdc++ 4.8.5 (gcc 4.8.5). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 7.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering works on Windows and Linux only and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Ampere, Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 460.39 or higher drivers on Linux and 461.40 (Quadro), 461.40 (GeForce), or higher on Windows. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
Multiexcerpt include SpaceWithExcerpt A5ARP PageWithExcerpt A5ARP:184.108.40.206 Multiexcerpt include SpaceWithExcerptA5ARP MultiExcerptName Bug Fixes PageWithExcerpt A5ARP:220.127.116.11