- Faster GPU cache pre-population.
- Arnold RenderView now displays properly with High DPI monitors.
- Improvements in the Operators UI for Standins / Alembic.
- Added option in ARV to clear the whole arnold session when IPR is stopped. When IPR is restarted, the whole scene is converted from scratch (as with Update Full Scene).
- aiUserDataColor now supports RGBA data, with an alpha channel.
- All matrix parameters in shaders can now be exported in motion blur
- Added more options for exported node names, to control the namespacing as well as the hierarchy separator
- MaterialX exporter allows to export hierarchy with slash separators, in order to work with exported alembic files
- Maya Playblasts can be generated from the Arnold Viewport.
- Displacement shaders are no longer exported with names like "displacementShader1.displacement". Now the name will be just "displacementShader1"
- Fixed 3.2.0 regressions in Maya Ramp shading
- Fixed 3.2.0 regressions in Projection shader results
- Fixed 3.2.0 regression in Image plane when displayMode=None
- Fixed vector displacement order with tangent maps