I just subscribed to Arnold. Where's my license file?
- If you have a single-user license, there is no license file. You just need to sign in on the machine that will render.
- If you have an multi-user subscription, you have to log on to manage.autodesk.com and generate a new license.
How do I know if I have a single-user license?
What's a single-user license?
- A single-user license can be used by a single, named user only. To activate a single user license, you sign in with your Autodesk ID. There's no license server or license file.
- See the Arnold single-User questions and and answers
I generated a new license file. Now what do I do?
If you already have the Autodesk Network License Manager set up and running:
If you need to install the Autodesk Network License Manager:
- Open the Arnold License Manager and click File > Install License Server
Or download the installer and run it
- Connect to the license server