KtoA 18.104.22.168 is a bugfix release using Arnold 22.214.171.124.
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- Linux with at least glibc 2.17 and libstdc++ 4.8.5 (gcc 4.8.5). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 7.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering works on Windows and Linux only and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Ampere, Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 460.39 or higher drivers on Linux and 461.40 (Quadro), 461.40 (GeForce), or higher on Windows. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
- Download KtoA for your platform and Katana version.
- Run the self-extracting installer. See the installation steps here.
- KTOA-722 Anamorphic pixel aspect ratio film calculated incorrectly
- KTOA-726 Slow scenegraph evaluation with arnoldYeti