MAXtoA 5.0.3 is a bugfix release, updating to Arnold 126.96.36.199
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2020, 2021, or 2022.
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 461.40 (Quadro), 461.40 (GeForce), or higher drivers. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
- ARNOLD-11890 - Crash with overlapping dielectrics using the same priority with only one using an interior closure
- ARNOLD-11728 - Performance regression on some scenes introduced in Arnold 188.8.131.52
- ARNOLD-11282 - Curve face index assignment to 0xFFFFFFFF causing crashes
- ARNOLD-11875 - [GPU] Disabling lights interactively only works once
- ARNOLD-11844 - [GPU] Error when interactively loading scenes with an atmosphere
- ARNOLD-11782 - [GPU] Crash with empty grids in OpenVDB files
- usd#933 Set Product Metadata
- usd#953 AiMsgSet functions need to be called with a render session
- usd#941 Avoid linking with hdx for older USD versions
- usd#951 AiResolvePath is not called with a procedural file type
- usd#962 Support building arnold-usd against USD 21.11