MAXtoA 5.0.4 is a bugfix release, updating to Arnold 18.104.22.168
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2020, 2021, or 2022.
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 472.12 (Quadro), 472.12 (GeForce), or higher drivers. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
- MAXTOA-1286 - Link statically to glew32
- MAXTOA-1295 - Diagnostic->Log doesn't respect the verbosity level