Get single-user licenses for Arnold
Monthly, annual, and 3-year single-user subscriptions of Arnold are now available on the Autodesk e-store
No more license servers! With a new single-user subscription, you just sign in with your Autodesk ID.
Manage licenses with the new Arnold License Manager
There’s a new Arnold License Manager that provides a user interface for:
- Signing in (and, if necessary, installing the necessary single-user licensing components)
- Maya and 3ds Max users may also sign in in the main application.
- Switching between single-user and network licensing
- Connecting to network license servers
- Getting diagnostics
- Installing the Autodesk Network License Manager (super helpful for macOS, where it sets up a plist daemon to automatically restart lmgrd)
The Arnold License Manager is available from the Arnold > Licensing menu in Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini, CINEMA 4D, and Katana.
You can also run the Arnold License Manager from the command line.