17 February 2015
This is an important maintenance release, fixing several crashing bugs with a few enhancements.
This release uses Arnold 126.96.36.199 and OpenVDB 3.0.0.
Binaries available for the following Houdini or Houdini FX production builds:
and for the following platforms:
- Linux x86_64 (gcc4.4)
- Windows 7 x64 (vc11)
- Mac OS X 10.8+
Please note that Houdini Apprentice and Houdini Indie do not support third party renderers and thus cannot run HtoA.
- New ROP option to toggle detailed log when loading shaders and other plugins (#526)
- Optimized camera_projection shader (#524)
- Dangling attribute references cause intermittent crash with deformation blur (#521)
- Python exception on Windows 8 (#519)
Fix small regression when exporting a "name" attribute (#474)
- Override node will not accept more than 20 parameters (#495)
- In the Override OBJ node, the values parameters had to be renamed to prevent a numbering ambiguity, please refer to #495 for the renaming scheme. You may have to re-assign the override values in old scenes.