8 June 2015
This is a bugfix release, including important fixes for deep volume output.
This release uses Arnold 188.8.131.52 and OpenVDB 3.0.0.
Binaries available for the following Houdini, Houdini FX or Houdini Education production builds:
and for the following platforms:
- Linux x86_64 (gcc4.4)
- Windows 7 x64 (vc11)
- Mac OS X 10.8+
Please note that Houdini Apprentice and Houdini Indie do not support third party renderers and thus cannot run HtoA.
- Crash with volumes when the P AOV is enabled and an object is behind or inside (core#4724)
- Crash when using deep volumes without an RGBA AOV (core#4725)
- Wrong camera in AOV definitions when exporting ASS files with custom camera shaders (htoa#595)
- Fixed regression that zeroed procedural bounding boxes in contents mode (htoa#347)
- Crash with empty folder metadata, notably for some of the alShaders (htoa#590)