MAXtoA requires 3ds Max 2019 or later.
You must complete the following steps:
- Download the MAXtoA installer from the downloads page.
- Double click on the downloaded exe file to start the installation. On Windows 8 you may get a warning message saying "Windows protected your PC". If this happens, click "More Info" and then click "Run anyway" to proceed with the installation.
- Keep the default installation options, and click through the Setup Wizard until the setup is completed.
4. Click Finish to close the Setup Wizard.
5. Start 3ds Max and open the Render Setup window. Arnold should appear in the list of available renderers. You should now be able to render with Arnold.