KtoA 220.127.116.11 is a minor feature release using Arnold 18.104.22.168, including a newer build of KatanaUsdPlugins and new features for ArnoldLightSettings.
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- Linux with at least glibc 2.17 and libstdc++ 4.8.5 (gcc 4.8.5). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 7.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering works on Windows and Linux only and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 455.38 or higher drivers on Linux and 457.09 (Quadro), 457.30 (GeForce) or higher on Windows. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
- Arnold Light Settings: The Arnold Light Settings now allows setting even more commonly shared light settings, like sampling. (ktoa#578)
- Updated KatanaUsdPlugins: The included KatanaUsdPlugins is now using the latest version of the plugin available on GitHub.
- Removing tile_size from imager_denoiser_noice: The tile_size parameter was hidden from imager_denoiser_noice imager, to match the available parameter names of noice. (ktoa#588)
- Hiding imager_light_mixer: Hiding the imager_light_mixer shader node, since the ArnoldLightMixer OP is a superior alternative. (ktoa#588)