KtoA 22.214.171.124 is a bug fix release, which bundles Arnold core 126.96.36.199
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- Linux with at least glibc 2.17 and libstdc++ 4.8.5 (gcc 4.8.5). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 7.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set.
- GPU rendering works on Windows and Linux only and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Ampere, Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 460.39 or higher drivers on Linux and 461.40 (Quadro), 461.40 (GeForce), or higher on Windows. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
- KTOA-733 - Exported ass files have ".temp.exr" as output file
- KTOA-765 - Wrong type for subdiv_face_iterations when you use AlembicIn
- KTOA-773 - Fix ArnoldRendererInfoDump console verbosity so it's set before the render session starts
- KTOA-781 - Live change in imager results in full re-render