- Arnold Render settings / System tab: if “Progressive refinement” is disabled, gray out “Initial sampling level”
- Arnold Render settings / System tab: change default “Display bucket corners” to FALSE
- Arnold Render settings / System tab: remove “list” bucket scanning
- Arnold Render settings / Textures: if “Accept unmipped” is off, then “Auto-mipmap” must be grayed out
- Arnold Render settings / Textures: if “Accept untiled” is off, then “Auto-tile” and “Tile size” must be grayed out
- Arnold Render settings / Textures: The accept untiled/unmipped checkboxes moved above the respective auto-mipmap/tile.
- ASS Export: rename “ASS path” to “.ass filename”
- ASS Export: rename “Autodetect padding in path” to “Autodetect padding in filename”
- ASS Export: remove “Override nodes” (override nodes are deprecated)
- ASS Export: remove “Render with kick” options
- Lights: remove “Decay type” (hardcode it to quadratic)
- Lights: remove “Affect diffuse” and “Affect specular” (they are deprecated)
- Lights: rename “Sss” to “SSS” (all uppercase)
- volume_scattering shader: change range of “Anisotropy” from [-1,+1] to [-0.9, +0.9]
- utility shader: remove "Set opacity"
- skin shader: change specular default to white
- Rename meshLightMaterial shader to mesh_light_material.
- Crash in IPR when Undo a change of a sky shader
- Make splines non-renderable by default
- Crash with instancing Null object
- Crash during IPR when an object made editable which is referenced by an instance
- IPR crash with a mesh light
- Render flag is added to Arnold Parameters tag of Splines. They are rendered only if this flag is enabled.