February 15, 2016
This version uses the Arnold 220.127.116.11 core.
- Render failed when a parent object has one material assigned to a polygon selection
- Can not assign the same material to multiple selection tags
- Apply texture tag projection for displacement maps
- A material reference connected to a ramp color does not work
- Arnold Volume velocity_grids parameter is not exported correctly
- Use smoke as the default scattering with TFD when available
- Support for rotation and scale of an Emitter
- Spline deformation does not work
- Tokens are not supported in save path by single frame Team Render
- Alpha channel is not saved by single frame Team Render
- Lights are brighter in IPR after grouping them
- No IPR update when a shader is assigned to a parent object
- IPR crash when shading particles
- IPR renders every frame when Thinking Particles changes
- IPR crash when removing X-Particles Material
- No IPR update with Display Color user data
- Crash in IPR when 'Show Objects' of an Emitter is disabled
- IPR crash when TP group changes
- Because of the new material preview widget previews will be black in old scenes until a new preview render is forced manually.
- Default TFD scattering channel is changed to smoke when it's enabled instead of density. This can change the look of old scenes with no volume_collector shader assigned to a TFD container.
- Size of the particle instances used with Thinking Particles is changed, thus old scenes may render differently.