MtoA 126.96.36.199 is a hotfix release that uses Arnold 188.8.131.52
- Maya 2019, 2020 or 2022
- Windows 10 or later, with the Visual Studio 2019 redistributable.
- Linux with at least glibc 2.17 and libstdc++ 4.8.5 (gcc 4.8.5). This is equivalent to RHEL/CentOS 7.
- macOS 10.13 or later.
- CPUs need to support the SSE4.1 instruction set. Apple Mac models with M series chip are supported under Rosetta 2 mode.
- GPU rendering works on Windows and Linux only and requires an NVIDIA GPU of the Ampere, Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Maxwell architecture. We recommend using the 470.74 or higher drivers on Linux and 472.12 (Quadro), 472.12 (GeForce), or higher on Windows. See Getting Started with Arnold GPU for more information.
- Optix™ denoiser requires an NVidia GPU with CUDA™ Compute Capability 5.0 and above.
Maya Plugins Compatibility
MtoA 184.108.40.206 works with the following Maya plugins
- Arnold Hydra viewport disappears when a USD object is selected in the viewport. This is caused by a known issue in Maya-USD .
- MTOA-848 - [BatchRender] Arnold crashes with ai:threads option if scene does not contain defaultArnoldRenderOptions
- MTOA-872 - [XGen] "Can't open ptex" and "Too many open files" errors